WHAT IS HEPATITIS C?
Hepatitis C is an infectious liver illness that can prompt to significant issues including cirrhosis (scarring of the liver) and liver tumor.
Hepatitis C can either be Acute or Chronic:
Acute Hepatitis C endures a brief span and happens inside the initial 6 months of presentation to the Hep C infection. At times, the body can dispose of the infection all alone. If not, the contamination will get to be distinctly interminable.
Chronic Hepatitis C is dreadful and enduring. For the vast majority with Hepatitis C (75%-85%), an acute infection gets to be distinctly endless.
There are further 2 sorts of hepatitis: A and B. Hepatitis A, B, and C all cause irritation or swelling of the liver, yet each is an alternate infection. Vaccines are available for Hepatitis A and B, but there is no immunization for Hepatitis C.
CAN HEP C BE CURED?
Yes, it can. Scientific researches have prompted to huge advance in treating Hepatitis C.
- Hepatitis C medications today are shorter and more viable.
- Medications come in pill frame with no requirement for injections.
- Cure rates have altogether expanded—to a normal of around 95%. Cure implies the Hepatitis C infection is not distinguished in the blood when measured 3 months after treatment is finished.
- It’s assessed that in the previous couple of years, more individuals have been dealt with and cured of Hepatitis C.
We have put together is a complete turnkey package that will give everyone in need the ability to travel to India and receive their health changing medication. The trip is 7 days and all-inclusive except for lunch and dinner meals.
The package includes the following:
- A round trip flight from the USA, Canada, or Latin American countries to Mumbai, India from their nearest international airport. (If the traveler requires an additional flight to an international airport that fee will be added). Travelers will be required to obtain their own passports and Indian Tourist Visa in advance of purchasing their airline tickets. We can assist in this process.
- Personal pick-up at the airport and transportation to their executive suite hotel.
- Pre-set medical appointments with a Doctor of Hepatology be arranged and their transportation to and from the hotel with a personal guide is included.
- The doctors fee and blood work are all included. An MRI will be included if needed.
- The 84-day supply of either Sofosbuvir+Ledipasvir or Sofosbuvir+Daclatasvir as required for the patient’s genotype of HEP C is included and given to the patient after the physician’s examination. They will also receive a prescription from the Doctor.
- They will be driven back to their hotel until their return flight at which transportation is provided.
- A personalized itinerary will be presented to each client including items they may wish to bring with them. They may have the extra time to explore Mumbai India and enjoy the genuine hospitality of the Indian people. We refer to this as a “Medical Adventure” because India is a place that you have to experience to believe. The food is amazing, traffic is unbelievable and the sights and sounds will be memorable for a lifetime. If wanted, we will arrange for the clients can get a chauffeured automobile for an 8-hour day costing around $20.00.
- A full buffet breakfast will be included for each day while at the hotel. Additional meals will the responsibility of the traveler. The hotel offers 24-hour room service. The concierge service is similar to that found in 5 star hotels in the USA. The hotels attention to detail and the multitude of extras, daily newspapers, all bathroom supplies, blow-dryer, iron, and refrigerator will make the guests not want to leave. Laundry service is also available at a very low cost. The rooms are also equipped with large flat screen TV’s and cable service.
A lot of time and consideration went into finding the right medical facility and doctors. The best accommodations we could find and the transportation guides to make the clients feel extremely secure.
The price for the whole package is as follows,
$5,200 for one person.
$6,400 to include a companion.
We will also offer financing assistance if needed.
Our goal is to make this “Medical Adventure” as seamless and affordable as possible.
We welcome any additional suggestions you might have.
Also, we will encourage all of the clients to participate with the Imperial Medical College in London to achieve the needed information for assurance of their generic program.