ALL ABOUT HEPATITIS C?
Hepatitis C has a critical effect on liver. That is the reason its significant to settle on more instructed decisions about your treatment options for treating Hep C.
Uplifting news is that : Hepatitis C can be cured!
Dont be astonished by the Hepatitis C cure discoveries. Yes! the truth of the matter is that late intelligent advances have made solutions for Hepatitis C shorter and more reasonable, with less manifestations than as of now, and ordinary cure rates around 95%.
In the event that your blood test does not finds Hepatitis C disease after the 3 months treatment is done, then you are free from Hepatitis C.
What Are the Symptoms?
Many individuals with Hepatitis have no side effects. In any case, you could see these:
- Jaundice (a condition that causes yellow eyes and skin, and also dull pee)
- Stomach torment
- Loss of hunger
How Do You Get It?
The infection spreads through the blood or body liquids of a tainted individual.
You can get it from:
- Sharing medications and needles
- Engaging in sexual relations, particularly in the event that you have a STD, a HIV contamination, a few accomplices, or have unpleasant sex
- Being stuck by contaminated needles
- Birth – a mother can pass it to a tykeHepatitis C isn’t spread through sustenance, water, or by easygoing contact.
How Is It Diagnosed?
You can get a blood test to check whether you have the hepatitis C infection.